Recently developed by TRI for the U.S. Navy to fight cathodic delamination (premature bond failure) of submarine connectors, TRI’s NCC 209™’s metal pretreatment system is ideal for use in harsh environments such as industrial, subsea and down-hole operations.
NCC 209™ firmly adheres rubbers and metals needed to survive chemical exposure
and high-pressure, extreme temperature conditions.
In independent third part testing, the new NCC 209™ out performs all other NCC systems in standard overmolds with peel strengths well beyond any previously seen. The result is a bond that can survive the harshest corrosive environments over an extended service life.
New Overmold System
• New NCC for both Navy and commercial applications
• Reduces exposure to harmful VOC’s and hazardous materials.
• Offers solutions to a very limited number of approved NCC coatings and overmold systems.
• Reduces the number failure points that exist in the currently approved overmold systems.
• Increased reliability, reduced costs, improved application methods.